Monday, March 9, 2009

More Pictures from Rajasthan

Posing with a Hookah

Despite having some very negative experiences in Rajasthan, it is a fascinating part of the world, and we did meet many wonderful people. Here are some more pictures of our time there.

Note: Unfortunately, due to a really bad internet connection, I cannot see what pictures these are (I uploaded them last week). I titled the few that I could see. Still, I shouldn't complain; having both electricity and internet at the same time in Nepal takes an alignment of the planets!







Chai Break



Old man in the market, Jodhpur

Hayride in Rajasthan







A clever ox-powered irrigation system, seen all over in the countryside


A meeting of the minds

Basket weaver, Udaipur

OMG! I love shopping!

Woman in Market, Udaipur

Musician in a wedding procession

Musician performing traditional music of Rajasthan

Acrobats Performing outside of Udaipur

No comments: