Friday, April 10, 2009

Timeout in Thailand

I had promised Katrina a little beach time before the end of our travels, so before she went home we took a break from our project and spent a little time just relaxing somewhere nice. So, this is what we were doing in Ko Samui while Bangkok spiraled into riots and chaos. Decadent, huh?

Thai Dancer

Fisherwomen - Ko Samui

Fisherwoman

Postcard

I'm now in the Himalayan region of Nepal doing research on the schools that Sir Edmund Hillary helped to build for the Sherpa people. More on that later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! How ya doin? Looks like your still having a good time.We had katrina over for dinner and she got us all caught up on your travels.I love the fishing pics.Man that water is so blue.Everything going smooth for ya?How much longer are you there?We went to Jake and Sofias for her birthday yesterday.Had a good time.Had drinks and food and drinks and drinks and did I say we had drinks?Not really it was really fun. Good group of friends.well I have to go wash my truck.I,ll write ya soon.Miss ya have fun! Vince